On March 1, we rolled out our new service plans. Details about the new plans are covered in this webinar and in the Semify forum.
February is Penguin Awareness Month at Semify.
This month, Semify released new software to help resellers prepare for Penguin. The toxic link audit feature is now in every resellers’ dashboard.
- Demo the new screen that provides link audit information and show how to use the new software so you can find any toxic links that could be a problem when the Penguin Update rolls out.
- Explain how your account manager can help you audit your clients’ backlinks, and disavow toxic links.
- Help you brush up on Google algorithms and test your knowledge of refreshes and updates.
- Walk you through the proactive steps you can take to review and address Penguin issues.
- Explain what it means to disavow links.
- Provide options for disavowing problematic links and anchors.
- Discuss the results of the 2016 Development Priorities Survey.
- Cover the rollout schedule for our plan updates that launch on March 1, 2016. Watch this video for more information about the new Toxic Link Audit and Disavow Feature Software release. Please post questions or comments about the new software in the Semify forum, or contact Semify customer service.