Lately, we've been stressing the importance of content marketing and earning links. Well, those things ARE 70% of the SEO battle. In our efforts to earn links and write solid content, we must not forget the other 30% of what helps improve our web presence--ONSITE SEO. If you missed this Webinar, watch it now to uncover, in simple terms, how to increase website rankings by optimizing your very own website.