On-Page SEO: On-page SEO strategies are intended to optimize a website and make it search engine-friendly so it will rank higher in search engine results relevant to the website's category.

Some examples of tactics used in on-page SEO include meta tags, keyword density, unique and high-quality content, web design optimization, internal linking and many more.

A website that is optimized in all these areas isn't just a good way to make the site more user-friendly -- some estimates say that if all components of on-page SEO are perfect, than 70% of the work needed for successful SEO is already done. The remaining 30% depends on off-page SEO.

Perhaps the most effective on-page SEO tactic is content creation. More than ever, search engines like Google reward websites that strive to generate engaging, well-written content that has value to the end user. Websites that have an active, regularly-updated blog with fresh content can generate as much as 67% more search-engine leads each month than those that don't.

Even more amazing? A Marketing Sherpa study found out that content distribution results in a 40% growth in revenues -- and an incredible 2,000% rise in blog traffic!

On-page SEO plays a significant role in any company's SEO campaign as a whole. When you put time and effort into your company's on-page SEO, the rewards will be significant.